GET SET CLOUD is a trade name of BIBINBAP Ltd registered in England and Wales with the company number 11467014. Our registered office is at 16B Netherwood Road, London, W14 0BJ with VAT registration number GB 321003674.
You are not to use our trademarks (registered or unregistered) without our written consent. You are likewise prohibited to use trademarks, trade names and logos of third party present on our website without their permission.
Access details to our website are confidential information and must not be shared or disclosed. Multiple users must not use a single ID and password. If your access details have been become known to someone else or if you suspect that to be the case, you must notify us immediately.
You may not use this website for unlawful purposes. You may NOT:
• breaches any law or regulation (local, national or international)
• use this website for unintended purposes; such as storage for your documents or information
• knowingly introduce malware like viruses, spyware, trojans, adware, logic bombs, worms, keystroke loggers or malicious technology and scripts or attack this website in any other way
• attempt unauthorised access or attempt to disrupt or damage this website
• attempt to bypass security controls, access inaccessible content
• attempt to impact the experience of other users on this website
We provide no guarantee that the information on this website is up-to-date or accurate or complete. We provide no guarantee that the use of this website will be error-free or uninterrupted or meet any particular requirement.
We exclude all warranties of any purpose that might be implied in these terms in any way including by statute and common law. This includes any representations, liabilities, conditions or obligations. By using this website, you assume all responsibility and risk related to the use and reliance on this website, its functionality and content. Our services do not constitute advice or recommendations and we shall not be held liable for any negative effect incurred by you or any other party. This exclusion of warranties applies irrespective of circumstances, whether it is a question of breach of contract or negligence and irrespective of whether we have or have not advised of the possibility of such an event.